This draconic clock makes a great addition to any home. Clinging onto a Gothic structure, a Dragon emerges above the spire. Its claws gripped onto the stone walls as they stare intensely at any intruders, teeth are bared as they snarl. But little does it know that the only winner in this time. Cast in high-quality resin and expertly hand-painted, this piece is perfect for any Dragon enthusiast.
- The red dragon is poised and ready to attack anyone trying to enter his clock tower.
- The perfect addition to any desk or mantelpiece.
- Cast in high-quality resin before being painstakingly hand-painted.
- Requires 1 x AA Battery.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship on business days, Monday - Friday, excluding national bank holidays.
- For all UK orders, we offer free standard delivery, which is usually sent via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 3-5 days, depending on location.
- Any orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday and after 2pm on a Friday will mean your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
ORDER TRACKINGWe rely on a global network of shipping partners (DPD, Parcelforce) as well as local postal services (Royal Mail, Evri) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
UK SHIPPING COSTS
|Services||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
Royal Mail Standard
|3-5 working days, Monday - Saturday||Free|
STANDARD DELIVERYWe offer a free Royal Mail standard delivery for all orders. Orders will normally arrive between 3-5 working days. This applies only to mainland UK postal addresses.
TIMING OF ORDERSWe process orders in our warehouse from 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday. Therefore, if your order is placed on a bank holiday, after 2pm, late on a Friday or on the weekend, please expect a delay. Standard deliveries will normally arrive in 3-5 working days.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSWe're sorry, but due to the high cost of customs duty and additional taxes, we currently do not offer international shipping.
BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERYOver national UK bank holidays, delivery will be delayed. Orders will be fulfilled on the next working day and will take 3-5 working days to be delivered.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Returns accepted in line with our returns policy